- Arriving from Grenoble, 3 different diversions :
– Col Bayard, Gap
– Col du Lautaret, Briançon
– Frejus tunnel, Briançon
- From Marseille : by the A51 motorway until Gap/Tallard, then direction Embrun-Guillestre and Vars
- From Paris : A6 motorway to Lyon then A43 to Grenoble. From Grenoble there are 2 options : direction Briançon over the Lautaret pass or Gap over the Bayard pass then Embrun-Guillestre-Vars.
- From Turin : over the borderline into France at Montgenevre, then direction Briançon-Guillestre-Vars.
- Montdauphin-Guillestre railway station, 18km from Vars
– Paris to Briançon, direct trains and night sleeper trains
– High speed train TGV from Paris to Valence or Paris to Grenoble
– Daily trains from Marseille to Briançon
- Turin, Caselle airport (Italy)
- Cunéo-Levaldigi airport (Italy) only 1h 30mins from Vars
- Marseille-Provence airport
- Grenoble-St Geoirs airport
- Lyon-St Exupéry airport
- St Crépin airfield
- Shuttle every Saturday from Marseille-Provence airport to the ski resort of Vars
- Booking must be made 72 hours in advance, the “Navettes Blanches” shuttle gaurantees your return journey from the airport to Vars.
- Comfortable, practical and economical (35€/adult)
: Informations 00 33 821 202 203 site internet
- The “Neige Express” bus from Marseille, Aix en Provence and Paris to Vars.
RESORT MAP (winter and summer)
Les Chalets des Rennes are located at the upper end of Vars Les Claux.
COMING FROM GAP-BRIANCON Go through Vars Les Claux until the exit, carry on 500m in the direction of the Vars pass then turn left at the wooden speed skiing statue.
COMING FROM BARCELONNETTE Coming down from the Vars pass turn right, at the wooden speed skiing statue, 500m after the Napoleon refuge.